NEW GUIDELINES AT SPAY TODAY
In response to concerns about the current issues with COVID-19 we ask our clients to do the following:
1. If you or anyone in your family develops a respiratory illness before your pet’s appointment, please call/email and let us know.
2. If your pet develops a respiratory illness, please call/email and let us know
3. On surgery day park in our lot behind the Farmer’s Market. Do not enter through the dumpster site and do not park at the Pitt County Animal Shelter.
4. Stay in your car. Our staff will come out to greet you and check in your pet.
5. If able, please wash or sanitize your hands before coming, wear a mask and bring your own pen for filling out paperwork.
Our staff will be wearing masks and sanitizing their hands.
Together we can help each other stay safe and healthy.
We are happy to say that we will be re-opening this week. We have to reschedule appointments that had to be cancelled first then we will start booking new appointments. Please be patient with us as we will be starting off with a little lower number of appointments and with new protocols in place. You can email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for appointments. Thanks!!!
Spay Today was founded in May of 2006 to help decrease the large numbers of euthanasia in Pitt and surrounding counties due to pet overpopulation in our shelters. Through spay/neuter programs such as Spay Today, we are helping save lives. We are a proud supporter of TNR and Community Cat Programs and work hand in hand with our local shelters, rescues and our community. To date we have completed over 60,000 surgeries!
Spay Today is a 501c3 non-profit organization which relies on the generosity of our community to fulfill our mission. Through your donations, we are able to provide low cost spay/neuter options for those who cannot otherwise afford this surgery. You may place your tax deductible donation HERE.
Thank you for your continued support!
Contact us today to set up your appointment! email@example.com
4550-B County Home Road, Greenville, NC 27858
Monday - Thursday 7:15am - 5pm
Closed Friday - Sunday
Days may alternate weekly
Tax ID # 331173160
After Hours Emergency
Pet Emergency Clinic